The D23 Expo runs from Friday August 9th through Sunday August 11th, but for the guests that signed up for the Sorcerer package, the activities begin on Thursday August 8th.
D23 has now announced the activities for Sorcerer Guests during the 4-day Expo event. Here’s a look at the Sorcerer activities (look for an upcoming post on the main Expo schedule activities I’m planning to attend).
Thursday gives us a chance to shop at some of the Expo stores before the show officially opens. Since some of the merchandise is in limited quantities and will sell out, this is a real advantage for collectors of some of the scarcer items. Since I think my souvenir shopping is going to be mostly of the T-Shirt variety, I may not be taking maximum advantage of this. (Then again, once I get there and see the merchandise I may find myself unable to resist).
- D23 Expo Dream Store (10 am to 6:30 pm)
- Dream Store Silent Auction Preview (10 am to 6:30 pm)
- Disney Store (2pm to 5:30 pm)
Other Thursday activities:
- Access to exclusive Sorcerer Lounge (9 am to 6 pm)
- Exclusive Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives Tours (10 am to 6:00 pm)
- Private Show Floor Tours (10 am to 6:30 pm)
- Dessert Reception and Fireworks viewing (8:45 pm to 10 pm)
During the main expo days, there are also a few Sorcerer events
- Access to exclusive Sorcerer Lounge each day during Expo hours
- Exclusive Walt Disney Imagineering reception, Friday 5pm – 6pm
- Farewell reception, Sunday 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The special Sorcerer exclusives are a nice bonus, but the real benefit to the Sorcerer package is reserved seating for any of the panels and presentations … I’ve been making the tough schedule choices over the past couple of days and will share the choices I’ve made for my Expo experience in my next post.