Now that the new blog is up and operational, I’m looking forward to some of the things that I’ll be blogging about here in the months to come.
June and July will probably be light, but things will begin to pick up after that.
In August, I’ll be attending Destination:D, Celebrating 75 Years of Disney Feature Animation, at the Disneyland Resort. So in mid-August I’ll be blogging about
- The D23 Destination:D Event
- The new Cars Land expansion to Disney’s California Adventure
- The re-themed Buena Vista Street area of DCA
- Some fine dining experiences at Napa Rose and Carthay Circle restaurants
Then in September, it’s off to Florida for an incredibly jam-packed week including
- The inaugural Tower of Terror 10-mile race
- D23’s EPCOT 30th Anniversary celebration
- Any other in-park events for EPCOT’s 30th anniversary
- The first weekend of the Food & Wine festival at EPCOT
- Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom
- WDW Radio’s e-Ticket event
- Plus other events by WDW Today and WDW Celebrations to commemorate EPCOT’s 30th.
Then, in 2013 there will be a cruise on the Disney Dream, and the 3rd D23 Expo. So much to look forward to!
UPDATE: Edited 6/8/12 to add link to the D23 EPCOT Event details